Here are some interesting videos/links/articles that I have stumbled upon this week:
1. Chipotle ad, courtesy of Dr. Parke Wilde’s blog:
2. Minnesota State Fair ad, courtesy of Dr. David Kessler on twitter:
3. NPR article about SNAP (food stamps), courtesy of Bread for the World twitter.
4. Michele Simon’s post about one company’s lack of desire to limit advertising to kids.
5. And from the CDC: 25% of US population gets 200 calories/day from soda. Courtesy of Marion Nestle’s twitter.
This summer, I had lofty plans of reading about 10 books. I haven’t even finished one (still looking at the Four Fish book cover…halfway done!). Michele and I wanted to include occasional book reviews on here, but that means we need to read the book first! Do you have any book recommendations for us? What have you been reading this summer? Would you be interested in writing a book review for this blog?
Let us know! Leave a comment or email us at twofoodnerds(at)gmail.com